Skill in Action Dismantling Racism Workshop
Saturday, February 9, 2019 10:00am-5:00pm
Michelle Johnson, anti-racism trainer, yogi, and activist will lead us through a workshop focused on understanding systems of power, privilege, and oppression.
The dismantling racism workshop includes:
* Embodied practice (breath work and some movement)
* Storytelling based on our life experience
* A look at personal, cultural, and institutional racism
* A history of the race construct
* A look at internalizations of racism and privilege and planning for action.
To Register Click Here.
To make this workshop accessible we have a three-tiered payment scale. $100, $125 or $150. In addition, we have a limited number of partial and full SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE.
If you attend the contemplative practice and justice workshop on 2/10 at Yoga Sanctuary you will receive discounted pricing for that workshop and be able to participate for $25.00